The course ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN ACTING AND PERFORMANCE (Chinese), with its structured teaching in performing arts’ theories and practices, aims to:
1) Develop students’ understanding of life, adhere to the principle that “life is the source of art” and enable students to consciously observe life, accumulate material, and formartistic creation.
2) Apply theoretical guidance vis-à-vis artistic practice and train students to achieve the ability to "play, speak, and write” and improve artistic abilities.
3) Synthesize on the relevant interaction and connectivity among the diverse components of performing arts.
4) Provide an opportunity for a comprehensive student engagement within the performing arts.
5) Further improve students’ communication and presentation skills in both oral and written capacity. This course provides students with structured learning in Performing Arts theories and practices. Students will develop professional skills necessary for a career in performing arts and related areas.
DRAMA and MOVIE HISTORY
CREATIVE STAGE PRODUCTION 2
CREATIVE STAGE PRODUCTION 3
FILM AND TV CREATIVE PROCESS
PERFORMING ARTS COMPREHENSIVE PROJECT
Mode of Study
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structures will be awarded the Advanced Diploma in Art of Hosting and Performance (Drama, Film and TV) - Chinese
Full Time : 8 months
Minimum Entry Requirement
Shelton Diploma in Acting and Performance OR
Equivalent academic qualification from a recognized institution PLUS any necessary subject pre-requisites
Minimum language requirement:
GCE O-Level B4 in Chinese language or equivalent
Minimum age of 18 years.
Mature candidate of minimum age of 30 with at least 8 years working experience in acting and performance and related industry
Sup Material / Resource fee
Student Club Membership fee
FPS fee *
TOTAL (Excl of App fee)
Local Students: $53.50 [Inclusive of 7% GST]
International Students: $565.00 [Inclusive of 7% GST]
Non-Refundable, payable upon application
Click Here for Miscellaneous Fees